Wednesday, September 24, 2008

mummbles...

well i am sitting here eating my toast with organic peanut butter that never really is as good as Jiffy in my opinion. but i still eat it cause im so lame that i even want my toast to be hip and green. anyways, i digress. i was thinking, wow...our blog is dead. tear. then hope! glimmer! BLOGS NEVER DIE! there is always hope for a forgotten blog when glorious inspiration or fabulous news strikes the unsuspecting author....

but here i sit with my peanut butter toast...well the empty plate now sits next to an open bag of unsalted blue corn chips, and i have....nothing

maybe my shear urge to write on my once forgotten blog is enough. maybe this a begining. a fresh start... a blog name change?

i will have to ponder these things. i think next the best thing to do would be to update you on my life. so i will. promise.

thank you.

Danielle Marie Cleland

1 comment:

Rachael said...

maybe you shouldnt change the name. maybe it just should still be what it always was, we will just actually write on it sometime? From three different places? meepy meepy meep meep?