Sunday, October 28, 2007

Save the Forests.

So I(Danielle) was studying at Peets today, reading about deforestation and how the authors compare it to the Nazi Holocaust(fun huh?). So in order to balance my boredom i decided to listen to Feist. I could just picture through out the song slow motion and laughter( i think thats automatically what i think of when i listen to slow piano love songs). I looked around at my lovely companions and decided to put my wonderful imagination on film, you know, so the rest of the world could enjoy it, hoping all the while it could some how stop the corporations and U.S. government from destroying the leafy lives around us. So what I'm trying to say is this video is about stickin it to the man. Enjoy. Fight the system. Rage against the machine.

No comments: